Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Low LvL Account with Championship riven.

Discussion on [WTB] Low LvL Account with Championship riven. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Low LvL Account with Championship riven.

Hi people,

Im looking for a low lvl account, lvl 1 or lvl 5 it doenst matter. With Championship riven on it, or with championship tresh or some pax skins on it is fine aswell.

Send me prices and skype here or trough private message

Region doenst matter, but i want the registred email with it aswell!

greetz
Old 04/17/2015, 02:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Talking on skype about this.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Buying] Account mit Championship Riven
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey Guys, I would like to purchase an Account with Championship Riven. I don't care about the level / the runes / the Tier and so on.. just want this fucking awesome skin for her because I'm maining her since S3 and just need it to have a peacefull life. 50€ PayPal / PSC cash. :handsdown:
[Selling] (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins Skins: http://i.imgur.com/3C0Mb21.png http://i.imgur.com/P9w2Fet.png
[Buying] Unranked Championship Riven + Dragonblade Riven Account.
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an account Unranked preferably, with either both Riven skins on, or only the Championship Riven skin.. Leave a message here, No scammers please.
[Buying] Championship Riven Account!
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I would like to buy a account with CS Riven Server: EUW,EUNE or TR Level: 1 or 30 Rank/Champs/Etc.: Dont matter PM me with offers