Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold 5 CS tresh, snowmerdinger & more

Discussion on gold 5 CS tresh, snowmerdinger & more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold 5 CS tresh, snowmerdinger & more

League of Legends Rank: Gold

Selling gold 5 with good skins

It has

55 champs
19skins ( rare and legendary) like Cs tresh and snowmerdinger
Last season gold 5 and now gold 5
3 runespages
Goldborder

40$

For questions add me skype League.accountshop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS Tresh & Snowmerdinger GOLD 5
04/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Gold Selling gold 5 with good skins It has 55 champs 19skins ( rare and legendary) like Cs tresh and snowmerdinger Last season gold 5 and now gold 5 3 runespages
[Selling] CS Tresh & Snowmerdinger GOLD 5
04/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Gold Selling gold 5 with good skins It has 55 champs 19skins ( rare and legendary) like Cs tresh and snowmerdinger Last season gold 5 and now gold 5 3 runespages
[Selling] GOLD 5 With Snowmerdinger AND CS TRESH
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a League of Legends EUW account, which is currently GOLD 5 This account includes: 55champions 29 skins Two rune pages ( Attack Damage and Ability Power ) Some vintage summoner icons. http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/euw/50627356/skins If you're interested, please message me here or on Skype: Igor.rettich . The process will be faster if you would message me on Skype.
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a League of Legends EUW account, which is currently GOLD 5 I am selling this account because it because i havе no time to play anymore This account includes: 55champions 29 skins Two rune pages ( Attack Damage and Ability Power ) Some vintage summoner icons. http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/euw/50627356/skins This account has been created by me.
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a League of Legends EUW account, which is currently GOLD 5 I am selling this account because it because i havе no time to play anymore This account includes: 55champions 29 skins Two rune pages ( Attack Damage and Ability Power ) Some vintage summoner icons. GatsuBerserke's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats This account has been created by me.