Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

borrow a silver/gold acc for boosting

Discussion on borrow a silver/gold acc for boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
borrow a silver/gold acc for boosting

hey,

can someone borrow me a acc on NA for a duoq boost

pls add me
Old 04/15/2015, 00:26   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 100
added.
Old 04/15/2015, 01:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 117/1/1
smith, skype please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond2 EUW want to borrow silver acc (free boost)
06/15/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
yo, as we having a lan here and im with some silver and gold friends here im in need of a silver or gold account to duo with some of them. Im myself Diamond2 on Euw. Would be awesome if u would have some champs and runes.. and i would like to play on it only tonight until tomorrow morning add me skype or pm me here p.s.: this is a free boost, u can gimme some rep tho...
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] Cheap boosting to get Silver/Gold. I carry easyly bronze/silver elo !
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I'm MisterYeti, a French guy (bouuuuuuuuh !..). I'm there to help you to get wins ! If you are Bronze or Silver, i can up you easyly :) My tarif arent expansive ! Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 : 10 euros Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 : 10 euros
[Trading] Looking for lv 30 EUW account to borrow until september, in exchange free boosting!
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, My main account is in north america, platinum V. I'm in europe for the summer (Oxford university) so I'm looking for a level 30 account to play ranked on over the summer in EUW. Reply here or PM me if you're interested! If you have any questions feel free to post them or PM them to me! If you don't believe me, I can send you my university e-mail. I'm just a travelling molecular immunologist looking for some entertainment over the summer. EDIT: Or you can PM me your skype...