Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Plat 3, 24 skins, triumph ryze and 11k IPs

Discussion on [EUW]Plat 3, 24 skins, triumph ryze and 11k IPs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Plat 3, 24 skins, triumph ryze and 11k IPs

Hi! I want to sell my lol acc, it has 5 RPs, 11k IPs, 5 rune pages, Triumphant ryze, victorious morgana, steel legion garen, dunkmaster darius, championship thresh and more
It was silver in s3 and plat in s4

PM me with offers and your skype : D

Old 04/15/2015, 13:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 92 Champs / 25+ Skins / All Runes / 3300 RP / Triumph Ryze / 30Euros
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my League of Legends account Heres info : Server : EUNE Skins : Unchained Alistar,Amethyst Ashe,Jurrasic Cho'Gath,Toxic Mundo,Victorious Elise,Dreadknight Garen,Tempest Janna,Traditional Karma,Mercenary Katarina,Lion Dance Kog'Maw ( Legendary ) ,Prestigious LeBlanc,Acolotye Lee Sin,Assassin Master Yi,Victorious Morgana,French Maid Nidalee,Blade Craft Orianna,Crimson Elite Riven,Triumph Ryze ,Riot Girl Tristana,Headhunter Rengar,Medival Twitch,Grey Warwick,Shockblade Zed,SKT T1...
[Selling] CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account. My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile. The rare skins on my account include the following: ~ Pax TF ~ Champ Riven
[Selling] CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account. My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile. The rare skins on my account include the following: ~ Pax TF ~ Champ Riven
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Dia 1, Rare skins(pax tf, triumph ryze) 18 rune pages|110 champs
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
bump