Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duo Queue Boost from Gold 1 - Plat 1 [NA]

Discussion on Duo Queue Boost from Gold 1 - Plat 1 [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/14/2015, 19:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoostingnet View Post
130$
You have no rep. Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold V-Plat V Boost duo queue or str8 up boost.....
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am only willing to pay $40 tops..........if u wont do it for that much gtfo my thread and dont post that no one will do it for that much. I dont care what you think, there are hundreds of boosters here and im sure at least 1 or 2 will do it. You can do it solo on my account or i can duo with u while u are boosting another account. Scammers: i will request trade and i wont take anyone who hasnt been here for at least 2 or 3 months, so u can buzz off right now pls post in...
[Buying] WTB Duo Queue Boost (NA) Gold>Plat
08/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a diamond 1+ player to duo queue with me on NA server from gold 2 to plat v please add me to skype if interested: hotslol
LOOKING FOR DUO QUEUE BOOST NA GOLD 4 TO PLAT 5
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a duo queue boost from Gold 4 to Platinium 5 on NA server. I can play Mid, ADC and support. I'm available to play thursday night, friday all day, saturday all day. Please post your price AND your skype on this thread or pm me.