Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Account with Rare Skins [PAX SIVIR][CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH][RIOT BLITZ][MORE INSIDE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account with Rare Skins [PAX SIVIR][CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH][RIOT BLITZ][MORE INSIDE

EUW Account with Rare Skins [PAX SIVIR][CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH][RIOT BLITZ][MORE INSIDE!]
League of Legends Rank: Unranked

Hello,
I'm selling my League of Legends sccount. I'm the original owner and the account is on EUW with free transfer to EUNE still available.
The account has 64 champions and 50 skins, all listed below.
The account was S4 Bronze 1 and currently unranked with 8/10 games played.
Im looking to get $250 for the account, but the price is negotiable.
PRICE DOWN TO 150$ HIT ME UP ON SKYPE

Hit me up on skype if youre interested, Bartirixtreme , or PM me.

Champions:

Aatrox, Ahri, Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Azir, Bard, Blitzcrank, Brand, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Draven, Elise, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Gangplank, Garen, Gnar, Graves, Hecarim, Jaax, Jinx, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayl,e Kennen, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Lucian, Lulu, Maokai, Master yi, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Rek'Sai, Rengar, Ryze, Shaco, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Vayne, Vi, Viktor, Vladimir, Volibear, Warwick, Xin ZHao, Yasuo, Zed, Ziggs, Zilean

Skins:

PAX Sivir, RIOT Blitzcrank, RIOT K-9 Nasus, Championship Thresh, Championship Shyvana, Deep One Kassadin, Festive Maokai, DJ Sona, Pulsefire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr, Mecha Aatrox, Unchained Alistar, Heartseeker Vayne, Galactic Azir, Elderwood Bard, Urfrider Corki, Dragonwing Corki, Soul Reaver Draven, Atlantean Fizz, Sultan Gangplank, Dreadknight Garen, Arcade Hecarim, Temple Jax, Jaximus, Bilgewater Katarina, Mecha Kha'Zix, Totemic Maokai, Chosen Master Yi, Pharao Nidalee, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Full Metal Pantheon, Eternum Rek'Sai, Head Hunter Rengar, Night Hunter Rengar,Dryad Soraka, Super Teemo, Riot Girl Tristana, Underworld Twisted Fate, Neon Strike Vi, Officer Vi, Creator Viktor, Blood Lord Vladimir, Thunder Lord Volibear, Runeguard Volibear, Grey Warwick, Commando Xin Zhao, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, PROJECT: Yasuo, High Noon Yasuo, Shockblade Zed

I DO NOT ACCEPT TRADES!

TERMS OF USE

I'm not responsible for the account after your purchase it, in terms of any future bans(if you flame/leave/something else and you get banned, thats on you). Same applies to account sharing. If you share account with 3rd party(giving acc to friend, to booster for vouch/something else, and they steal your account, thats on you). Once you send the money, you agree to all terms and deal is considered as done. You agree to put note into transaction (included below). After payment is done I will let you change email and account is only yours from that moment on.

Note you need to put in when paying is here:

I'm buying virtual/digital goods (NOT physical) in the amount of X. The goods im buying are not downloadable in any way and I don't need it shipped physically. I am the owner of this Paypal account and I authorise this payment. I won't dispute/claim this as unauthorized transaction.