Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euw account diamond all seasons

Discussion on euw account diamond all seasons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euw account diamond all seasons

Hey guys, i am quiting LoL after long time so i decided to sell my account.
I've been playing since season 1, as you can see on picture. I was gold in season 1, platinum in season 2, diamond in season 3 and diamond in season 4.

I own 95 champs, 16 skins which includes ALL victorious skins since season 1: victorious jarvan, victorious janna, victorious elise and victorious morgana.

There's 10 rune pages and pretty much all runes you would need.

Any questions or informations please contact me via PM.

Here is picture

Old 04/12/2015, 12:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me in skype:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] diamond 1 acc last 3 seasons
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/diamond-1-seas on-3-4-and-5-acc-all-champs-82-skins-107165903/ All infos there
[Selling] [NA]D2 account w/ diamond border and icon for all seasons(Season 2+)
12/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Been playing since S1, and decided its about time to leave this game. Played from S1->S4 nonstop. Selling NA account with diamond border and icon for S4 rank soloq and rank team. It also has diamond icons for S3, Diamond S2 Soloq and 3s, Plat S3 rank 5s, and Bronze S1 Has all champs except for 3: azir, kalista, and rek sai Has a lot of skins, not gonna name all but only a few ones that are expensive: Popstar Ahri Snowday Ziggs
[Selling] all seasons Diamond Account
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
nvm got scammed
Diamond V Account - 70+ Champs + 3 Seasons old account
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Sold
Selling Diamond 1 account. ALL SEASONS BEAST RANKING
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my account on LoL , I've been playing since april 2010 so more than 3years. He is diamond 1 season 3 / Triple diamond season 2 / Platinium 2k elo season 1 . Accounts stats : 1768 Normal Wins , for around 1400 loss. I reached all best ranking each seasons. Got a lot of trophy , icons , and high elo / challenger friends even Dragonborns , aAa , etc..