Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw: lvl 30 - 25kIP smurfing Account 13 Euro.

Discussion on Euw: lvl 30 - 25kIP smurfing Account 13 Euro. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw: lvl 30 - 25kIP smurfing Account 13 Euro.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LVL 30 Account for smurfing
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
It should either be a clean level 30 with refferal rp+ip or an account with standard runes and a decent champion pool. Willing to pay up to 25€ (PSC)
Sell Account EUW 17krp 25kip lvl 1
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League OF Legends Account LOL Level 1 Unranked EU West 16975 RP 27500 IP | eBay Tell me your price :)
[Selling] EuNe Account (G1). Best for smurfing !
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, since i lost my promo, and few games i stoped playing lol, and i decided to change game to Dota 2 ( and it's awesome ! ) i want to sell my high end lol account. Actually it's in G1 with kinda high mmr, becouse when i lose i lost ~14-15 LP , and if win it's about ~25-27 lp for win. Account : http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/7q/e y/m3/7wmv0b.jpg http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/x4/ 9g/ym/1eeecw.jpg...
[Buying] Good account for smurfing
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
I am searching unranked account for EUW with ad+ap runes and with twitch champion. Need to have 5k+ IP... Offer me any unranked EUW acc which is like I said! :handsdown: I will not pay 20€+ for the acc.
[Selling] Gold Account (Good for Smurfing) with First Email for 20 EURO PSC
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, sell my Gold V Account with First Email! RP:198 IP:2648 Champs: Akali Alistar Ashe