Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Out of Bronze For Free

Discussion on Out of Bronze For Free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Out of Bronze For Free

Hey I am a plat 5 Riven and Zed main, playing league since season 3. Will be boosting/playing promos for free in bronze just. Why for free? Cause I prob just want to stomp some bronzies. I also won't always play on ur accs just when I want to so if u need 1 win add me on skype and I will play 1-2 games for u. (not from b5 to b1)
U just need to have riven or zed and an ad rune page.
cause i am not rly trusted on this site, i will need some vouches so if somebody is trusted and is willing to let me play on his bronze account for 1 game, I would appreciate it.
sry for bad english lol
for questions just ask me
Old 04/11/2015, 00:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
If u want do it for free, u should create thread here:

It's wrong section.
Old 04/11/2015, 00:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolskiZlodziej View Post
If u want do it for free, u should create thread here:

It's wrong section.
lol omg there is actually an section just made for this with guys who do this for free. was thinking i am the only one without a life xd