Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Bronze V Account PREFER POOP MMR

Discussion on NA Bronze V Account PREFER POOP MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Bronze V Account PREFER **** MMR

sorry wrong thread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze Account (prefer Bronze 3-5)
07/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, like the title says I wanna buy a bronze account(with e-mail). I will pay via Paypal. Pm me. Greets
Looking for a bronze V account!(prefer original mail)
10/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi i'm looking for a bronze V account to smurf with! i'd prefer accounts with emails. the best offer wins :D
[Selling] (Prefer Spanish ppl) Eloboost Bronze -> Plat
10/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
If u dont talk spanish, its ok, just add me on skype and we can talk for chat ^^ Buenas soy Antizero y estoy interesado en ayudar a alguno/a a subir a cambio de una compensación económica, mi cuenta main es platino 1 actualmente (no dejo el nick aquí por no involucrar mi cuenta main pero se lo daré a cualquier persona que me contacte) :D. EUW server Bronze V -> Bronze IV ->5 € Bronze IV -> Bronze III ->5 € Bronze III -> Bronze II ->5 € Bronze II -> Bronze I ->5 € Bronze I -> Silver...
TEACHING ADC [1$ or €/h][Prefer Silver and Bronze]
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
CLOSED If you want to Learn the AD Carry role i can help you :) I can speak good English or German! I teach you everything about the AD Carry Role! - Last Hitting - Freeze Lane
[Buying] NA Bronze V acc, prefer low MMR *paypal
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Willing to buy a bronze V account, prefer like 400MR(lol) A clean ad/ap page, ad reds,armor yellows, mr blues, ad quin and ap quints shud be suffiecient.. and most importantly KhaZix/enough RP/IP to buy. paying via paypal post offers. thanks *no way in hell am i going to go first if your 0/0/0 with 1 post lol*