Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE ACCOUNT |Free transfer to EUW/TR

Discussion on EUNE ACCOUNT |Free transfer to EUW/TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 225
EUNE ACCOUNT |Free transfer to EUW/TR

Hello. im selling eune account with free transfer to EUW/TR, 40 champions,3 skins- 3 rune pages ( AD/AP) Silver 1. 1678IP

CHEAP

Edit: 10 euro. need them fast

+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D4 Account EUNE with free transfer to EUW
09/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm here to sell my LoL Account because I am no longer playing this game Account has never been banned, it has: 273 games in rankeds, currently Diamond IV, 267 normal wins. 3 rune pages with those runes: http://i.imgur.com/UrawAPP.png 1743 IP and 118 RP.
[Buying] EUNE Account or EUW with free transfer.
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Nothing too high, needs to have most top lane champions. Don't care about rank or SKINS. Only how many champions and runes they have. I don't care about the rest. PM me or post below.
[Selling] Selling EUNE account, but with free transfer to EUW
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Okay hello all, i want to sell my eu-ne account. I have got free transwer to EUW region 3x3 PLAT V Leader Solo q is silver 1, but with nice mmr like 1600, maybe 1580 now, because i have lost 2 rankeds in a row lol. Got around 46 champions Around 14skins 2 rune pages
WTS EUNE Account [OP] Free transfer
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://www.part.lt/img/934046aebebee61ecc118f0017c 6b360336.png
[WTB] EUNE Account with free transfer
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Elo: Champs(screen) Skins: Runes: ip: Rp: Skype: ip and rp will be +++++++++ Max price is 80Eur Via paypal. P.s If you have eu west account with enough rp to change nickname thats will be fine.