Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosts in Bronze [EUW]

Discussion on Free Boosts in Bronze [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boosts in Bronze [EUW]

Hey guys,

im a diamond Player. I want to get into boosting but never have done anything like it. I figured it would be best to start low. So i offer to boost you anywhere in bronze for free of course.

If it goes well i will expand to silver/gold/plat

Old 04/07/2015, 20:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/2/0
wrong forum . Post it here :
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boosts!
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I've been doing this thing for soon to be two years now, where I contact friends or friends' friends and ask people if they want a free boost, if they are in bronze! I've been looking for someone that is eiter Bronze 3, 4 or 5 to play on. I do this absolutely free, and I've got several people that can vouch for me, and I've got well above 200 wins and under 20 losses.
Free Boosts in Bronze EUW
10/22/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hello, im Offering free bronze Boosts on the EUW Server since im kinda bored and Id like to get positive feedbacks :) Feel free to add me on skype: " [email protected] "
Free Boosts in Bronze
10/22/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hey :) Im offering free Boosts in Bronze on the EUW Server, Im a experienced player and I main the ADC and the Mid role. Requirements are some ADCs and a good runepage maybe :) Feel free to skype me: [email protected]
[Selling] N.A Free BRONZE BOOSTS!!!
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey everyone I am a DIAMOND V MAIN offering free boosts in bronze for some rep/vouches. If you have anything bronze I will boost you a full division for a +1 tbm and a vouch in my thread afterwards! I will provide proof of my main account via teambuilder or screenshare if you like. If you're interested please add arena_carries to skype http://s16.postimg.org/42czf0al1/diamond.png
Free Boosts for Bronze!
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I'm bored so I'll be giving out FREE BOOSTS to bronze leaguers all this week. (NA server only. Sorry!) Add me on skype: Still.Boosting Link to my old boosting thread.