Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*_*_*_[$20 NA Account, Rare Skins, Limited Edition Icons, + more]_*_*_*

Discussion on *_*_*_[$20 NA Account, Rare Skins, Limited Edition Icons, + more]_*_*_* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation *_*_*_[$20 NA Account, Rare Skins, Limited Edition Icons, + more]_*_*_*

Ey, how's everyone doin' today

It's been a long time since I last logged onto this site, well over 2 years now. I don't even remember my login info, but my feedback score was 6/0/0, and I've only ever been scammed once, take that for what you will~ I have faith in my system and will continue to use it.

Let me preface this post by saying I do not deal in account selling often, I only ever sold PERSONAL accounts, made by my hand, with the original verification email (call me skeptical if you will, I never trust someone elses work the same as my own).

I am strictly only accepting offers from respected members of this community, I will honor your seniority and will go first, unfortunately my experience cannot speak for itself with a 0/0/0 rep score on this account.

Ground Rules

1) Be professional. I will be, and I expect the same from any potential buyers.

2) I do not have a Skype or an email for this business, I will be giving you my PERSONAL Skype info so please, only reply if you are interested!! Thanks in advance.

3) This has been used by me alone. It comes with the original email, obviously, and it is currently sitting at high silver MMR, for seasons 3 and 4. My account is also in very good standing and has never been banned, warned, or anything of the sort.

4) I have loved played League of Legends for over 4 years now, and I have been to every single PAX East that Riot Games has appeared in, this leads to some of the rarer skins such as Riot Graves, Full Metal Rammus, and Arcade Sona. In addition to this, there are skins that were only available during the Christmas time events, such as Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, and the limited edition icons.

Well, that's pretty much it. I'm looking for roughly $20 over Paypal, or $20 over the Nintendo eShop (ask me if you have any 3DS codes to offer ^_^)

Here is what the account entails, I am hoping to sell this account sooner rather than later.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Furakku.jpg (32.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Verify.jpg (13.6 KB, 37 views)
Old 04/07/2015, 15:07   #2

Image hosting links are broken, reuploaded with higher resolution >>>>>

Old 04/07/2015, 15:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Orig mail included?
Old 04/08/2015, 18:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like me. View Post
Orig mail included?
Of course, comes with the email and the account.

Also happily will accept Nintendo eShop / Steam funds~
Closed Thread