Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb Solid NA boosters. Reliable & able to boost High plat- high diamond jobs

Discussion on wtb Solid NA boosters. Reliable & able to boost High plat- high diamond jobs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb Solid NA boosters. Reliable & able to boost High plat- high diamond jobs

Looking for 1-2 solid NA boosters who can fill in to take some extra orders.
Must be atleast Masters/Challenger & highly preferably high tbm
Have a p2-d4 order open atm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Challenger / High Diamond Boosters Boosters
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heyho I am shaddowlink, I am a quite experienced and trusted seller on this Forum. I currently look after good and experiend Boosters cause i want to expand my Boosting Service soon also on my Homepage: Referral Service My Current Prices: Bronze: Bronze V -> Bronze IV: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze IV -> Bronze III: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze III -> Bronze II: whatever they are willing to pay
[Buying] High plat want duo q boost to diamond.
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im a high plat with 20+ LP per win i wanna buy only duo q boost to diamond. we could use skype too. I wont be a burden in the games trust me i just cant carry fast enough. pm me your skype so we can talk if you are interested.
[Buying] Plat 1 - Diamond 5 EXTREMELY HIGH MMR | OCE BOOST
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My account is Platinum 1 with extremely high MMR. http://puu.sh/c0imd/f90fd170ff.jpg Looking for the lowest price. SERVER = OCE Skype - live:iwantwifipls
[Selling] Professional Boosting ! Fast, reliable ! High D1/Chall boosters!
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends Elo-boost service EU About us: We are a very experienced League of legends players that started playing pre-season 1 and were d1/chall on eu servers most of the time. We are experienced boosters that can grind from bronze 5 to diamond 1 with close to 90% winrate without any troubles on all lanes. We play solo and duo q depending on your order in any division : ) We are cheap, fast and reliable boosters ready to help you achieve your desired division!
[Buying] Netwin boost on Diamond - Only High skilled PRO Boosters
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Price check for netwins ( price per ) Diamond 4 on EUw Solo or Duo . doenst matter NOW !