Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond EUW LF BOOSTING JOB

Discussion on Diamond EUW LF BOOSTING JOB within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond EUW LF BOOSTING JOB

Hey hit me up on PM please if you got any boosting jobs available have a lot of time live in the UK can boost all most everyday for youi

add me on skype ryanharley91

BAMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iklsjicbryan View Post
Hey hit me up on PM please if you got any boosting jobs available have a lot of time live in the UK can boost all most everyday for youi

add me on skype ryanharley91

BAMP
BUMPY BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BOOSTING] Boosting till Diamond V// Booste bis Diamond V (billig)
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, im a low diamond I player whose searching for a way to earn some extra money ( being student is hard) Im boosting max to Diamond V because everything above would take me too long. bronze: 3€ per division silver: 4,50€ per division gold: 7€ per divison plat: 12 € per division If i fail to boost atleast 1 divsion per 2 days you get 100% of the money back.
[Selling] EUW Elo Boosting Service - Diamond 1 S3 - Boosting till Diamond 5 - Need vouches!
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I'm a season 3 Diamond 1 ADC ( Below 20lp) who is offering a boosting service against payment. At the moment I have 2 accounts in Diamond 4 and 5, because I didn't have alot of time before to get back to Diamond 1. I started boosting some IRL friends who were silver/gold at the end of last season at I realised that I could make some money doing this. Because I'm a new booster I will do some free games for vouches ( People who vouch will need to have decent ratings). I will...