Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS my League of Legends Diamond V (5) Account with a Championship Riven & more Skins

Discussion on WTS my League of Legends Diamond V (5) Account with a Championship Riven & more Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS my League of Legends Diamond V (5) Account with a Championship Riven & more Skins

I Want to sell my League of Legends Diamond V (5) Account with a Championship Riven skin on the EUW Server

Account includes :
- 88 Champions
- 11 Skins (Championship Riven, Project Yasuo, etc..)C
- 6 Rune pages
- Rare Summoner icons
- 3 ward skins (Draven ward, Victorious wards...)

Some pictures of my Acc:

For more Information, simply ask me.

In terms of the price i thought about ~380€ but i´m open for negotiations
(BTW: I´m not interested in trades, i only exept money as a paying. Thanks beforehand. )

-What happens after you bought it?

AFTER i received the payment i will directly send the account details to the purchaser and of course i will change the E-Mail address of the account to the one of the purchaser.

Contact me:
Via Skype: xkentucky95 or per E-mail:
Old 04/20/2015, 19:54   #2

Push

Not sold yet.
Old 04/22/2015, 20:12   #3

Push
Got some Offers, but not sold yet.

Tags
championship riven., dia 5, lol 30 acc sell euw