Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account Shop - Perfect for smurfing.

Discussion on EUW Account Shop - Perfect for smurfing. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 257
Talking EUW Account Shop - Perfect for smurfing.

Hi and welcome to my salesthread. If you are interested in buying one of the accounts listed below just add me on skype or send me a PM!

Every account have good names (no numbers or random letters), Every account has a 4-win ip boost. Email will be changed to yours upon purchase.

Price?: Offer Me!
Interested in buying? Add me on skype: heat_epvp

Account #1

Account #2

Account #3

Account #4

Account #5

Account #6

Account #7
Old 04/06/2015, 01:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
If I get the original eMail,I would buy Account1 or 6. add me in skype if you are interested
Old 04/06/2015, 01:19   #3

elite*gold: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooDooStyleZ View Post
If I get the original eMail,I would buy Account1 or 6. add me in skype if you are interested
Sorry, its my personal mail. But the email will be changed to your own upon purchase.
Closed Thread

Tags
account shop, cheap, euw, trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Accounts with many Skins [SILVER]perfect to start smurfing
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to sell my League of Legends Accounts on Europe West. 1. Account Silver IV, about 350 normal games won, MMR 1:1 He was founded in Season 4 and ended in Silver in the end as well. about 1300 EP left, no RP. Many skins included! Not all champs bought yet. 3 runes pages, AD and AP Runes!
[Selling] Account Shop - Perfect Smurf 180K IP EUNE 30 LVL, JUDG KAYLE
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell accounts 1) EUNE, LVL 30, Gold IV, 830 RP, 181K IP, 5 pages of runes, 28 champs and 4 skins. This account doesn't have much champions, but it has insane amount of IP - 181K, so you can buy whatever you want. It has also 5 pages of runes, 3 of them are fullfilled. Got Also 830 RP and Gold IV division (was Gold I but due to inactivity it got demoted). Account has unverified e-mail, so after transaction you can set your own e-mail. Also account has still 3 refund...
[Selling] (EUNE) Bronze 2 - 85 Champions & 41 Skins (Perfect for smurfing)
09/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Bronze 2 - 2k IP - AP AD Runes - 85 Champions - 41 Skins Skin list: Click Champions: Click Click
[Selling] League of Legends (Perfect smurfing account)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Perfect Account for Smurfing (51 Champs / 17Skins)
10/21/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
Verkaufe einen LoL Account auf North America. Account ist Level 3, hat noch 49 Wins XP Boost. 1328 Riotpoints & 470 IP 51 Champs!!! 17 Skins!!! Reg Email ist dabei. Bietet mal los , suche nur E*Gold.:D Keine Scherzgebote.^^