Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling some Low Level Accounts with rare Skins

Discussion on Selling some Low Level Accounts with rare Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Selling some Low Level Accounts with rare Skins

Offers in thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 accounts. 1 better than other. 48 skins. 13 rare. Silver 3
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
NA! Selling 2 accounts. 1 is significantly better than the other. Looking to sell both accounts together for a bundle price but will sell individually too. Also selling a great swtor account that I could bundle with the accounts. I am looking for paypal or paypal combined with an 07 runescape account. pm me or message me on skype. Rsrocks7. I am not looking for any set amount. looking for a swift sale. Account #1 Level 30. Original owner. 48 skins(13 rare), 31 champs( mostly 975...
[Selling] Selling 2x Lol accounts with rare skins
03/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2x lol accounts. First lol account has Riot Kayle and its lvl 6(It has 1 more skin for garen) Second lol account has Annie in Wonderlands and its lvl 11(Also has 11 champs + 1 more skin for cho gath) For Riot Kayle account i would like to get 2€ For Annie in Wonderlands account i would like to get 1,5 €
[Selling] Rare skins accounts(low level 4,6) CHEAP
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
its lvl 6 atm current skins pax tf pax jax pax sivir riot singed riot nasus riot graves silver kayle human ryze championship tresh
2 NA RARE SKINS Accounts Level 30 Silvers CR/TPA
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hack Forums dont know if this is a bad thing to do, but I would like to sell these account fast and cheap. Im done with league and need to sell. ASAP might do 20$ each account...
Selling 2 EUW Accounts + RARE SKINS + LEGENDARY SKINS + 1500 AND 1600 ELO
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
ACCOUNT 1 SOLD ACCOUNT 2 SOLD Thanks very much for buying guys