Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLAT V, 121 champs, 151 skins

Discussion on EUW PLAT V, 121 champs, 151 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
EUW PLAT V, 121 champs, 151 skins

Hello, currently im selling my league of legends account which contains
  1. 151 skins, many legendaries
  2. 121 champions, 2 left for complete champions list
  3. 40 rp, 4k IP
  4. 20 rune pages, all useful runes
  5. Currently PLAT V, gold in s4, 3v3 diamond s3

Accepting paypal and paysafecard, looking for offers.
For more informations feel free to write me a pm or contact me via skype

Old 03/31/2015, 18:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
->>>>>>>>>>>> PUSH <<<<<<<<<<<-

Tags
all champs a lot of skins, lol, many skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Plat 4 - 209 Skins - 20 Rune Pages - Plat 3v3 Owner - All Champs (-1) - S3 Plat
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Platinum 4 account it comes w/ the season 3 Platinum rewards The account is not cracked! My skype is leaguerelated Profile: http://i.imgur.com/OMLE6M6.jpg Skins: (drag the image to a newscreen if not fullsized)
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.
[Selling] EUW Plat 4, All Champs, 58 Skins+Plat 1 account for reduced price
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'd like to sell another account of mine. This one is currently at Plat 4 , has all champs and 58 Skins. Also it contains 14 Rune Pages. 547 Riot points which you can use to buy 2 reduced skins! and 11,5k IP to spend on the upcoming champions or a name change! Considered you will change the cool name it already has ;) I was thinking of a price between 130 and 150 , also if u purchase this second...
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[Selling] EUW | PLAT V | PLAT REWARDED | 23 SKINS | 81 CHAMPS | 8 RUNE PAGES
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai guys, Im there to sell one of my smurf account. As the title says it has 81 champs 4 rune pages. Its PLAT V with plat border and rewarded as a platinum account ( Elise skin ward skin) It was never banned. -Standard AP / AD runes, LF and MS Quintessence included. Skins: 1. Pool Party Ziggs 2.Feral Warwick 3.Battlecast Urgot