Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legends Acc [Euw]

Discussion on Selling League of Legends Acc [Euw] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League of Legends Acc [Euw]

Hey!Im selling a LoL Acc.You can find the important information below.

Q:How can I pay? A:Bitcoin,PayPal
Q:How much is the account worth A:250€,but im selling it for 150-200
Q:What skins does the account have? Aunkmaster Darius,Headhunter Caitlyn,PROJECT: Yasuo,Atlantean Syndra,High Noon Yasuo,Infernal Nasus,Pool Party Lee Sin,Pool Party Leona,Woad King Darius,Headhunter Nidalee,Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao,Panda Annie,Aether Wing Kayle,Bioforge Darius,Sad Robot Amumu,Blackthorn Morgana,Headhunter Master Yi,Heartseeker Vayne,Dragon Fist Lee Sin,Amethyst Ashe,Winged Hussar Xin Zhao,Dragonslayer Vayne,Valkyrie Leona,Frostifre Annie,Aristrocat Vayne,Battleborn Kayle,Gragas Esq,Traditional Lee Sin,Samurai Yi,Dreadknight Garen,Prom Queen Annie,Resistance Caitlyn,Sheriff Caitlyn,Prestigious LeBlanc,Pharaoh Nasus,Wicked LeBlanc,Frosted Ezreal,Queen Ashe,Commando Garen, Uncle Ryze,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Commando Xin Zhao,Galactic Nasus,Hillbilly Gragas,Assasin Master Yi,Chosen Master Yi,Imperial Xin Zhao,Ionia Master Yi,Woad Ashe
Q:In which Division is the account? A:Silver 4 ()
Q:How much Champions does the account have? A:55 ()
Q:How much Runesites does the account have? A:9 ()
Q:What are the stats of the account? A:

I'm a trusted seller who sold multiple accounts on different forums.
For more information (how you can add me for example) send me a private message.
Old 03/30/2015, 00:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
This account isnt that much worth^^ and if you dont accept e*Gold your in the wrong section :P
Old 03/30/2015, 00:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve o.O ✔ View Post
This account isnt that much worth^^ and if you dont accept e*Gold your in the wrong section :P
I dont know how to move the thread in the other ****. Btw the account ist that much worth.Every Skin is like 975 rp worth and thats 5€. 5 or 6 Skins are 1800 rp worth, thats like 10€
Old 03/31/2015, 15:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow elite*gold Trading -> League of Legends Trading

#moved