Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dia 3 acc(EUW) Challengerborder aram+ custom (master border 5v5) 191 skins

Discussion on dia 3 acc(EUW) Challengerborder aram+ custom (master border 5v5) 191 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dia 3 acc(EUW) Challengerborder aram+ custom (master border 5v5) 191 skins

hello elite pvpers,

I am selling my league of legends account. I have played this game for over 3 years now and i decided to quit to fully focus on other things.

My account rank is currently diamond 3 soloq, challenger 3v3. I'v reached master soloq last season and challenger 3v3. So in normal and ranked games 5v5 i have got a master border and custom and aram games i have got a challenger border.

My account has all champions unlocked, i have got a total of 191 skins that includes expensive skins as pulsefire ezreal.

My account has all the important runes you need + a lot more, and 14 rune pages.

So if you are interested, please contact me on skype:

My lowest price would be around 300 Euro but it is negotiable.
skins:

account with ip+rp:

a

/

My last and lowest offer is 250 euro.
if anyone is interested send me a email or add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA Account !!! Details Inside !!!
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys today i quited playing League of Legends duo to some personal problems and i really want to sell my NA account which is pretty nice in my opinion . Here are some screenshoots so u can see what account contains , I accept only Paysafecards and i'm waiting for offers Forget to say the are some limited skins like : Battle Bunny Riven , Goth Annie , Grey Warwick , Medieval Twitch
Selling PSC!! *More details inside*
05/04/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi... I am starting to sell PSC for paypal money(Must send as gift). I know i am not trusted but i WILL not go first we can use a MM or you can go first. I am providing this service as i know people cannot buy PSC in certain country's and people do sell many things for PSC. If you get a MM you pay for his services. NOT ME. If you want to talk more PM me on skype at Selling.account £10 PSC = 12 euro/16 Dollars £25 PSC = 30 euro/40 Dollars
Selling > Very old NA LoL Account, Details inside.
01/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Howdy folks! I recently lost the interest on LoL, plus i have other games in mind at the moment, so i'd like to sell my League of Legends account, Region: NA. The Birth date of this account is around March 2010, Around when shen was released, The account has Never been banned. The account carries 2701 Influence Points (picture was taken before my first win of the day today that's why it has a bit less) and 540 Riot Points: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Stats on Classic...
Selling Lvl135 LOOK INSIDE FOR DETAILS!!!!!
12/09/2011 - Runescape Trading - 30 Replies
old thread making new one need mod to delete/closed thread please