Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Daily Duo-Q Booster. NA. 3-4 games at 7 AM EST every morning. $3 USD a game.

Discussion on Need Daily Duo-Q Booster. NA. 3-4 games at 7 AM EST every morning. $3 USD a game. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Daily Duo-Q Booster. NA. 3-4 games at 7 AM EST every morning. $3 USD a game.

My Elo is Silver 3.
  • You preferably need your own NA account in Bronze, Silver or Gold. If you really can't get one, I can supply an unranked one for the Silver 3 - Gold 5 climb.
  • You need to be on daily at 7 AM EST to duo-q at least 3 games (every morning)
  • No talking about or mentioning duo-q boosting in-game ever. Only on Skype.
  • Job will be for a minimum of 1 month, so you'll need to be able to dedicate for that amount of time every day.
  • Payment through Paypal. I'll pay for each day at the start. I can send as a gift so no fees for you.

If you're interested, post your Skype ID & your main's elo. Looking to start tomorrow.
Old 03/23/2015, 17:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Hey sir,

We will be happy to assist you.
Thanks !
Old 03/23/2015, 17:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 257/2/0
can do it for 5 usd per game
Old 03/23/2015, 17:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm a new booster here but I think I would fit in very well with the type of work you're asking for.

My thread is here:

I normally boost from 9am to late pm's, but starting at 7 wouldn't bother me at all. 3 USD per game is a fair price for me.

Please add me asap
Old 03/23/2015, 23:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype phuonghuynh44

Elo: diamond