Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OCE Season4 Master High MMR for $180

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Season4 Master High MMR for sale.

Hi Guys,
I want to sell my *Oceania* LOL account (Season4 Master Tier, Highest was challenger 50th).

The new season does not interest me anymore so I decided to sell account for $180 USD via paypal.

You can transfer the region(LAN,LAS,RUS,EU,NA,BRZ,TUR) by purchasing "transfer account" for 2600rp.

It has 2-2 on placement.

Proof :
puu.sh/d3nDI/ce9b4a232b.PNG

Skins :
puu.sh/d3nGg/5ed34672db.PNG
(Recently got Iblitz too)

Rare & Legendary skins:
puu.sh/d3nH0/2dc082994e.PNG

19 runepages, nearly all runes,
99Champs , 24 normal skins, 21 rare & legendary skins.
(44 skins all together)

Spent approximately $500 into this account, its got Master border high MMR, etc etc

I only accept you going first through paypal Gift, use a middle man at your own cost or we could meet up in Auckland, NZ.

Serious buyers only PLEASE.
My skype: tonywow123

« CHEAP RP EUNE | Challenger booster EUW/EUNE searching for some jobs »

Similar Threads
[Selling] OCE Season4 Master High MMR for $180
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season4 Master High MMR for sale. Hi Guys, I want to sell my *Oceania* LOL account (Season4 Master Tier, Highest was challenger 50th). The new season does not interest me anymore so I decided to sell account for $180 USD via paypal. You can transfer the region(LAN,LAS,RUS,EU,NA,BRZ,TUR) by purchasing "transfer account" for 2600rp, not a problem.
[Buying] Master/Challenger Border Soloq account season4
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
paying with 125psc
[Selling] Season4 Master High MMR for sale.
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Guys, I want to sell or trade my *Oceania* LOL account (Season4 Master Tier, Highest was challenger 50th). The new season does not interest me anymore so I decided to exchange my league account for CSGO items that are worth $280 or $260 via paypal. You can transfer the region(LAN,LAS,RUS,EU,NA,BRZ,TUR) by purchasing "transfer account" for 2600rp, Or I can transfer them if you pay $20 more on CSGO items. Proof : puu.sh/d3nDI/ce9b4a232b.PNG
[Buying] Boost D3 to MASTER ( HIGH MMR ) EUW
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Iam D3, I win 25LP per win, really HIGH MMR Want boost to master, duoq. only trusted guys. want some vouch games first. add me skype close pls
[Selling] [EUW Season4] Plat3 High MMR | 58 Champs | 2 Rune Pages
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi there guys, selling an account currently ranked Platinium III with 100LP on EUW. Comes with below 40 Games and has a very high MMR, so you will likely jump from Div III to Div I with a won promotion ;] Skins: basically none (well at least three: Unchained Alistar, Nightraven Fiora & Traditional Sejuani *lulz*) Champs: 58 Rune Pages: 2 Runes: all the important ones