Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OCE Diamond 2 account 9 rune pages 59 champions for account with championship riven

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE Diamond 2 account 9 rune pages 59 champions for account with championship riven

Wanting to trade my diamond 2 account on OCE that was diamond season 4 (has border etc.) for an account that is unranked with championship riven

Imgur - champions

Skins on the account are as follows

Midnight, Foxfire, Challenger Ahri
Alls tar Akali
Red Riding annie
Safari, Resistance and Sheriff Caitlyn
Mr Mundoverse, Mundo Mundo and Rage born mundo
Pulsefire Ezreal and Debonair
Royal Guard Fiora
Dino Gnar
Aviator irelia
Full Metal Jayce
Firecracker Jinx
Blood Moon Kalista
Kitty kat kat and red card kat
Aether Wing Kayle
Ravenborn and mistletoe Leblanc
Winter and Wicked Lulu
Victorious Morgana
Leopard, beiwtching and warring kingdoms nidalee

Winter wonderland Orianna

Lollipoppy

Night hunter rengar

Crimson Riven

Masked Shaco
Ice drake and dark flame shyvana

Atlantean Syndra

Underworld Wukong
Project Yasuo
Snow storm ziggs

Tango twisted fate

Aristocat, Dragon slayer and SKT Vayne

King TRynd

Doesn't matter what server

« Boost from Gold V to Platinum V | CHEAP RP EUNE »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Plat|314skins!|Championship Riven|All champions|good winrate|18 rune pages|PAYP
03/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my account since I don't want to play LoL anymore. Champions: ALL Runes: 18 pages and a lot of them. Skins: 314 u can see it here RARE: CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN check skins >>> http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/euw/20208485/skins Borders: In game no border, Profile border gold. IP: 27381 Free transfers to: Russia,Nordic&East,Turkey.
[Selling] North America - All Champions - 15 Rune pages - 101 Skins *CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN*
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Server: North America Level: 30 Current Rating: Diamond 5 Season 4: Diamond 2 Champions Owned: All Champions(5 Missing) Rune pages: 15(tones of runes) Skins total: 101 Most rare: CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, Riot Blitz, Victorious Elise, Riot Graves, Judgement Kayle, Vict Morgana, All TPA, Championship Thresh. Comes with full recovery data
[Selling] EUW Account, 79 champions, 3 Rune Pages, 8 Skins. Notable : Championship Riven
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I decided to sell one of my accounts that happens to have championship riven on it, I dont use it much since my main is a tad more loaded. Anyhow it has a gold border from last season and the rewards, this season its unranked. Champions : Gyazo - 3ba2854d9923070d2c8c348f9e37eafb.png Gyazo - e533b3be7922821e8341e9602456d7e4.png
[Selling] WTS EUW Account Championship Riven Gold V - All champions-20 Rune Pages+Email
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
HEllo I`m selling really rate league of legends account with 162 skins 20 rune pages all champions Account have Wellcome registered email + all security questions http://i.epvpimg.com/CoZNc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/GdLwd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/NB6Xf.jpg
[Selling] EUW Diamond III account 102 champs 70 skins (incl championship riven 12 rune pages
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my EUW account. Here are some details: - Diamond III 50LP right now Screenshot by Lightshot - Gold S2, Gold S3 - 6000 IP, 100RP - Free transfer to EUNE - 14 rune pages and almost all runes Foxfire Ahri