Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond 5, euw, 80 skins.

Discussion on Diamond 5, euw, 80 skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5, euw, 80 skins.

Hi, I want to sell one of my account becuase it is alredy diamond and I dont wanna play more on it.

Lvl: 30
Diamond 5.
Not Owned champs:
Skins: 70-80, no ultimate.
Summoner Icons:

Profile:

Any question or smth just pm me or post here.

If you are interested on account add me skype: dipluehrot

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] EUW314 skins championship riven|EUNE DIAMOND 5 fresh diamond high mmr
02/10/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. here is link for account i want to sell: 314 skins... just check below :) if you are interested add me on skype. Crownb1ue's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skype:sairalo1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2nd account to sell"
[Selling] Diamond Account - Diamond Season V (78 Skins - pretty rare ones, 17 runepages,Icons)
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my Diamond Account on Euw - Im Currently Diamond 4. I played since 2010 on this Account , but i dont have that much time anymore.. If you start now with ranked youll be able to play against LCS-Player. i already played against Unicorns of Love, Svenskeren,MrRallez, nRated, and a lot more - Diamond 4 with Diamond Border - All Champions- Over 78 Skins - Pretty Rare ones: Check the elophantlink! - 14k IP(for possible Namechange), 1k RP - All Runes , 17 Runepages - About 20...
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...