Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked lvl 30 euw account!! Gold s4 border

Discussion on Unranked lvl 30 euw account!! Gold s4 border within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked lvl 30 euw account!! Gold s4 border

80+champs
45+skins
3 rune pages
20icons
original mail
gold s4

skype is tg.angie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 5 D3 LAN account with Unranked border
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I'm looking to sell one of my accounts on the LAN server. It comes with 48 champs, 6 rune pages and 20 skins. The skins include Acolyte Lee, Traditional Lee, Muay Thai Lee, Pool Party Lee, Darkforge Jarvan, Nighthunter Rengar, Mecha Khazix, Grungy Nunu, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Mafia Graves, Bandit Sivir, Rocket Girl Tristana, Striker Lucian, Frozen Terror Nocturne, Explorer Ezreal, Dragonwing Corki, Dreadknight Garen, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Deathblossom Elise and Chosen Yi. The runes are ...
[Selling] Selling/Verkaufe LoL Account with Gold Border/currently unranked + Skins
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my LoL Account on EUW. It's currently unranked with 1 game played in the new season (win). It has a Gold Border from the last season. It also has a couple of cool skins like: Soulstealer Vladimir Night Hunter Rengar Dragonslayer Pantheon High Noon Yasuo
[Selling] League of Legends Account Unranked (Gold Border)
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im selling League of Legends Account. The Account is on Euw. The Account is level 30Unranked.Season 2(Gold 3) Season 3 (Gold 1) He gots 9 runepages. Profil : 3 Games are already played (1/2)http://i.epvpimg.com/TpA8b.png Champions :http://i.epvpimg.com/Mih6h.pnghttp://i.epvpimg.co m/Vsoyf.png
Verkaufe 2 Accounts Silber(platin border) Unranked (gold border)
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey verkaufe 2 accounts Account A: - 105 champs - 43 Skins(viele rare unter und beide ultimates und viele legendarys) - Silber 3 ( in promo 1win 1 lose) - Letzte season platinum - über 500 Normal wins - 6300 Ip
Sellling/Trading unranked S4 Account! EUW GOLD BORDER!
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I want to trade/sell my UNRANKED Account with Gold Border! Was Silver in S2 and Gold 1 in S3 but got demoted to G3, because of inactivity. Make me an offer. I also trade against a NA (!!!) Bronze Account. It has to have Skins/Runes or something that makes it worth. If its only a Bronze without anything you can also pay less money + Account. The Account was a diamond smurf, and has high mmr. Haven't played 1 placement game in S4 yet.