Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Accounts 4 Steam Wallet Funds

Discussion on LoL Accounts 4 Steam Wallet Funds within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
LoL Accounts 4 Steam Wallet Funds

So I got 3 accounts willing to trade for you to buy me steam wallet funds..

accounts are

FYI - this is 5 euro now not 15 :P

Also have a level 30 silver 2 25+ champs 2 skins pax arclight velkoz and judgement kayle.. Will post screens if interested.

Want: STEAM WALLET FUNDS that you buy on MY steam with YOUR PP.

Offers below or by skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] MY LOL ACC FOR YOUR STEAM WALLET FUNDS
10/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi im zack and i have a great deal for you i am trading my league of legends account for a decent amount of steam cash i have spent over 100 dollars on this account and have a decent amount of skins and just got tired of flaming and negativity so here are the skins and champs i have championship thresh earnest elf tristana justicar aatrox annie heartseeker ashe blitzcrank bioforge darius sanguine, dreadknight, rugged, and steel legion garens heimerdinger
[Trading] TRADING STEAM WALLET FUNDS FOR RP!!
10/16/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I really need RP for LOL, Ihave 15eur on steam wallet so i ask for 2620 RP.. That how much it costs on LOL
[Selling] WoW account for steam wallet funds
08/08/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a WoW account with 2 90's (Undead warrior, Orc monk) both geared for pvp around 529 gs on Tichondrious. Also has WoD pre ordered on the account already. Looking for steam wallet funds for the most part but am open to anything. Message me on here or on skype @ cameron.aussem. I am the original owner of the account and have all the required information for a trade.
[Buying] Steam Wallet Funds for PSC
12/18/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I am willing to buy some steam wallet funds for x2 10e PSC. If I find a reasonable offer I will take it right away, no need to sell both PSCs to the same person, so feel free to hit me with your best! You go first or we can arrange a decent middleman! Also, I will only trade with people who have decent steam accounts, with a reasonable amount of played hours and/or games owned.
[S] Steam Wallet Funds
12/21/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Suche Steam Acc mit Wallets Funds ab 20€