Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking to offer my Boosting Services

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to offer my Boosting Services

I used to be a very active booster working for a site, however I had other priorities come up and stopped boosting. Trying to get back into it again, I have successfully done around 100 accounts boosted ranging from bronze to diamond 3. At the moment, I took a break from league for several months my skill level will only take me to diamond 5. But I will be comfortable boosting up to platinum 1. So if anyone is hiring a booster, feel free to add me on skype eckz209. I am willing to do a few freebie boosts to prove myself if necessary. I do wish to note tho, I am still in school, so I will almost never be able to do a large boost in a single day however I will always finish the boost within a reasonable amount of time.

Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU][US][H+A] - BreakTheGame Boosting Services ** PvP & PvE WoW Services.
08/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! We're BreakTheGame, a brand new company based on the U.K, and we're here to present our professional boosting services. We are a group of people who has been working for over two years on boosting services, customer support, and all related services. We're pleased to announce our new website, Under Construction that's gonna be up on the 1st of September!! We don't have any feedback at the moment, but we're here for the long run and our #1 priority is to make people happy when...
[Selling] [CheapestPrices][10%OFF Boosting]ObtainElo's LeagueOfLegends Services[Refs][Boosting]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Closed service
[OFFER]!PROMOTION SERVICES![OFFER]
11/23/2012 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm Eyad. I'm video editor.. offering my services for doing Professional Video/Promo(s) For a fair and nice charge. Samples of my work going to be added today night Well That's pretty much it :)