Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for challengers on RU for 3v3

Discussion on Looking for challengers on RU for 3v3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for challengers on RU for 3v3

Hi. I need 2 people for a RU challenger team.
You need to be:
Atleast had a challenger team on EUW/EUNE or have a be in a Russia challenger team currently.
Be able to play either bruiser/adc top or AP bot.
You also obviously have to have an account on Russia >_> (I got one I could lend out though)

Prefer: If you can use Skype/CV

I will prove myself of my rank just contact me. I'm currently challenger on 2 teams (1 being in the top on EUNE). I'm a support player which plays Braum/Leona/Alistar mostly. I can also prove myself further about last seasons etc.
I will give good splits. Contact me at:xenioxgg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
One of top 20 Challengers looking for a boosting team!
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Add me on skype for any additional info, proof or whatever! I have over a year of boosting experiance and played lol pretty much since it came out.
[Selling] Elo boosting done by challengers/ dia 1. Max to dia 1
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ey guys im starting up a proffesional boosting service with 3 friends ( 3 are challenger 1 is diamond. ) we are all exped to the max level. got lots of exp and are very good in the game. We do boosts to get some extra money. We boost Safe, Fast , and cheap. Our main job is to make the customer ( you ) leave happy and satisfied. I make 100% sure u get what u pay for and that we are one of the cheapest but atleast the fastest elo boosters ! The price for elo boost depends on LP gain + wich...
Cheap eloboost by challengers!
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there Are you looking for a cheap eloboost? I boost all divisions at EUW and EUNE servers. * fast boost * cheap boost I dont have a regular pricelist, just contact me on skype and we will workout a fair price.
Cheap eloboost by challengers! EUW
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there. I've played LoL since season 1, and atm I'm challenger at the west servers. If you're looking for a cheap eloboost, then contact me on skype. I boost all divisions, and I dont have a cosistent pricelist, just contact me over skype and we will workout a good price together. Skype: simon6100
[Archlord Challengers] Realm CF
01/09/2012 - Archlord - 14 Replies
Hellow, I'd like to start by wishing this whole (amazing) community a Happy Newyear! I have recently taken my reward from the Archlord Challengers event (+20 lvls) and I received a CF set without extra stats and two crap uniques as well. In the mail they tell that the uniques and the realm is temporary (14 days I believe). The uniques have an expiration date, but the realm doesn't... I know this has been mentioned in an other (older) topic, and I don't want to double post, but anyone got...