Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Platinum III 5LP Promos

Discussion on [NA] Platinum III 5LP Promos within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Platinum III 5LP Promos

NA SERVER

Live:yoonjoshua2_1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [NA] Platinum III- Promos to Platinum II
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi looking for a boost on NA for plat 3- promos to plat II from III Skype: live:yoonjoshua2_1
[Buying] [NA] Platinum IV-III Boost Promos, x _ _
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am 1 loss in promos right now to platinum 3. need plat 4- plat 3 boost. na only skype: live:yoonjoshua2_1
[Buying] Duo queue boost from Platinum IV Promos to Diamond V
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am in my promos in Platinum III at the moment and I was wondering how much a duo queue boost would cost. NA server. PM me for my skype. I can pay with Paypal or a triumphant ryze skin + 3200 RP (and money). I have two ryze skins that you can give to your main or a friend. Will discuss on skype.
[Selling] Platinum 5(in promos for 4) EUNE
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/r/Qe/OBecl1U/la.jpg As title says, im selling my EUNE "main" account, cuz i dont want to play on that server anymore. Champions - about 65 Skins - 5 Runepages - 3 Runes - decent amount of runes that u would use Im not selling this account for 20e so please dont tell your offers about that number. 50e PSC price is negotionable, wont go first to ANYONE, you dont trust me cuz i have no rep, well its thats not my issue.
[Selling] Platinum 5(in promos for 4) EUNE
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, im selling my EUNE "main" account, cuz i dont want to play on that server anymore. Champions - about 65 Skins - 5 Runepages - 3 Runes - decent amount of runes that u would use Im not selling this account for 20e so please dont tell your offers about that number. 50e PSC price is negotionable, wont go first to ANYONE, you dont trust me cuz i have no rep, well its thats not my issue. Email with welcome message included.