Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling league of legend acc

Discussion on Selling league of legend acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling league of legend acc

I have a silver 5 account with almost all champs except 7 and has 120 skins including all holiday skins pax jax and pax sivir. If interested message me on here or follow me on twitter @baller_richard
Old 03/19/2015, 01:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you selling account with an email? Also what about runes and current IP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling League Of Legend accounts
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi there. As in the title of the thread I will be selling some accounts, both accounts is currently on west server, both account has full safety guaranteed. Below I will be posting information/screenshots. Account 1 : Currently in platnium 3, gold in S2, 421 normal game wins, 9 rune pages. Runes for all positions in the game, has all champions besides : Anivia, Diana, Draven, Galio, Heimerdinger, Hecarim, Karma, Malzahar, Quinn, Sejuani, Swain, Tresh, Trundle, Urgot, Varus, Volibear, Zac,...
Selling league of legend account in NA
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling league of legend account in NA Hi, guys, I am selling my NA lol LV 30 account. I am the original owner of this account. This account has 73 champions, 23+ skin (Including some limited-time skin, such as re-gifted Amumu, Red riding Annie, nightmare cho gath etc...). Also I have 10 pages of runes in this account, with almost everything type of runes that you will need. The rating of S2 is ~1400, S3 is as high as 1505 (currently 1422). This account has 1700 RP inside, which equal...
Selling league of legend account in NA
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, guys, I am selling my NA lol LV 30 account. I am the original owner of this account. This account has 73 champions, 23+ skin (Including some limited-time skin, such as re-gifted Amumu, Red riding Annie, nightmare cho gath etc...). Also I have 10 pages of runes in this account, with almost everything type of runes that you will need. The rating of S2 is ~1400, S3 is as high as 1505 (currently 1422). This account has 1700 RP inside, which equal to ~USD$15 Asking for USD $60, price...
Selling League of Legend accounts!
01/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I have League of Legends accounts to sell, ranging from any elo to any number of champions, skins, and rune pages! Hit me up on skype: