Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account EUW 111 Champs many Runes

Discussion on League of Legends Account EUW 111 Champs many Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Account EUW 111 Champs many Runes

Ich würde gerne meinen LoL Account verkaufen

Darauf enthalten:

-111 Champions

-40 Skins

-9 Runen-Seiten

-Viele Runen

Der Account ist niemals negativ aufgefallen

Als Zahlung nehme ich Paysafecards oder CS-GO Skins

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Account Diamond 5 All Champs + 154 Runes
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe mein LoL account mehr infos unter_: League Of Legends Account Diamond 5 All champs 151skins | eBay akzeptiere Paypal Überwesiung PSC etc
[Selling] League of Legends TOP Account UNRANKED 150 Skins!! ALL Champs! MANY RUNES!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guy, I'm selling this GREAT Account on EU-West! http://i.ebayimg.com/t/League-of-Legends-LoL-TOP- Account-UNRANKED-150-Skins-ALLE-Champs-VIELE-RUNEN -/00/s/NzI3WDE1MTI=/z/Ka0AAOxy-WxTE2Km/$_57.JPG http://i.ebayimg.com/t/League-of-Legends-LoL-TOP- Account-UNRANKED-150-Skins-ALLE-Champs-VIELE-RUNEN -/00/s/NzI3WDE1MTI=/z/RyAAAOxy0bRTE2K4/$_57.JPG ...
[Buying] League of Legends Account [pref sup Champs/runes]
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Dinge die der Account haben muss/die ich erhalte: -reg mail -Thresh (möglichst viele Supporter) -1 Volle Support-runepage (Quints:HP;Reds:Armor;Yellow:Armor;Blue:MR) Der Account muss sich auf dem EuW Server befinden. Ich nehme keine Angebote per PN entgegen. Wenn jemand ein Angebot hat, einfach hier reinschreiben.
League of Legends N/A account 98 Champs and lots of runes
11/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am going to sell my account of League of Legends, which is a level 30 with 98 champions. The account has 10 rune pages with full tier 3 runes: armor pen, hp regen, physical dmg, armor, magic res, atk speed, move speed, magic pen, crit chance, mana regen, gold per 10 sec, ability power etc. etc. Account is 1300 elo, there is still 87 rp left and 3000 ip. Only serious offers. I can be contacted trough skype: Trendaz1 You could also contact me trough e-mail:...