Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROFESSIONAL DRAFTS BOOST SERVICE (DISCOUNT)

Discussion on PROFESSIONAL DRAFTS BOOST SERVICE (DISCOUNT) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROFESSIONAL DRAFTS BOOST SERVICE (DISCOUNT)

Hello, did you get a ban from rankeds? Don't worry, we don't judge you but we can play for you!

We are a team of League of Legends.
The idea is really simple: We don't use bot, we play with our hands and our brains.
This is 100% sure, 0 bans.

We just need a little time. It can be 3, or 4 or 5 days.

You can contact us here:"epvp.Gene" (skype)

To avoid mistakes, be sure that your email is verified before giving us your accounts.

For every asks, write me in PM or on skype.

Thanks.
Old 03/16/2015, 13:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost Service! 35% Discount for Good MMR!
11/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i am currently mostly playing league and i want to start an Elo-Boost Service. I am taking offers, now. QUEUE TIME: 0 Days / Instant Start Price List Bronze V => Bronze IV = 3€ EURO Bronze IV => Bronze III = 4€ EURO
[Selling] EU - Elo Boost Service | Bronze - Diamond | First 5 orders get a 50% discount!
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond lol player with 2 years experience and want to offer you the opportunity to boost up your division. I have previously boosted on accounts that belonged to my friends and already brought 1 of them to platin and 2 of them to gold. What do I provide? Quick boosting Anonymous play - I won't tell anyone that I am boosting, stream nor will I talk to your friends
Elo boost up to 2k ELO, 25% discount to first 3 users! The cheapest service here.
12/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
We are giving 25% discount to the all people that are UNRANKED (if you haven't played ranked games before at this season.) Hello, and Welcome to my League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. We provide secure and favorable League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. Secure and favorable as the Kindness and support you will have everytime we are online. We are available on Skype. We're 2350 elo EU West players on a season2. Important!
Tinatics Elo Boost Service - 15% discount 01.07 - 31.07
08/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Tinatics Elo Boost Service - 15% Rabatt 01.07 - 31.07 Hallo! Da ich Sommerferien habe werde ich für den gesammten Juli einen Rabatt anbieten. Wer also im Juli einen EloBoost kauft, bekommt 15% Rabatt auf den kompletten Preis! Selbst wenn der Boost in den August hinein geht, wer am 31.07 bezahlt bekommt den Rabatt!! Preise: 0 bis 1250 10€ / 100 Elo ---> 8,5€/100 Elo