Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat I East account 80 champs 9 skins

Discussion on Plat I East account 80 champs 9 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat I East account 80 champs 9 skins

It's played since season1, all the info in screenshots. No time to play it because im studying, no scamming just need money. PM your questions or offers to skype edvinas370.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL East Account A lot of SKINS/CHAMPS
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer Was gold in S3 You can contact me via skype: the.ccoder NOT GOING FIRST!
[Selling] Plat 2, Eu east, All champs,50 skins,high MMR,13 RUNE pages
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platinum 2 EU EAST 2087 Elo All champs of the game All Runes 13 Rune pages - for each role 29.000 IP High MMR 50 Skins All normal skins for adc carries !
[Selling] Plat 2, Eu east, All champs,50 skins,high MMR,13 RUNE pages
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platinum 2 EU EAST 2087 Elo All champs of the game All Runes 13 Rune pages - for each role 29.000 IP High MMR 50 Skins All normal skins for adc carries !
WTS [EU Nordic & East] LoL account with 82 champs & 11 skins (only 35€!!)
11/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/121031/LOLCHAMPZ_www.kepfel toltes.hu_.png http://kepfeltoltes.hu/121031/LOLSKINZ_www.kepfel toltes.hu_.png As I have moved away from LoL I am willing to sell my LoL account on the EU Nordic & East server. Owned champions :
EU East/Nord Account 30 Champs 15 Skins
02/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo , ich verkaufe einen meiner Accounts , der ist lvl 30 und hat 30 Champs. Champs sind: Ahri - Kein Skin Alistar-Kein Skin Ashe - Kein Skin Evelynn-Kein Skin Ezreal-Frost Skin Gangplank-Spielzeug Skin Gragas-Hinterwäldler Skin Heimerdinger-Schneemann Skin