Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


LoL accounts for trove flux

Discussion on LoL accounts for trove flux within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 9
LoL accounts for trove flux

Add me on skype AttackOnLeague
Got a D4 Eune acc
Got Eune riot kayle accs
+ etc



AttackOnLoL is offline  
Old 03/11/2015, 20:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 20
multiple posts concerning one topic are not allowed.

Either you defend yourself and prove him wrong or you can live with his comment.
#closerequest


Darthfamous is offline  
Old 03/11/2015, 21:02   #3
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfamous View Post
multiple posts concerning one topic are not allowed.

Either you defend yourself and prove him wrong or you can live with his comment.
#closerequest
1. I don't know who he is
2. It's sad that you went through all that trouble into my profile and looked through my threads #nolife#nofriends#nooffence (offence)
3. How do you buy a banned account? If an account is sold to you and you get it banned it's your fault (Didn't even SELL him an account)
If you could please hop off my thread and carry on in your hermit shell that'd be amazingly awesome. Thank you for your cooperation and goodbye. ( Hope I never see you as long as I breath)
AttackOnLoL is offline  
Old 03/11/2015, 21:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackOnLoL View Post
1. I don't know who he is
2. It's sad that you went through all that trouble into my profile and looked through my threads #nolife#nofriends#nooffence (offence)
3. How do you buy a banned account? If an account is sold to you and you get it banned it's your fault (Didn't even SELL him an account)
If you could please hop off my thread and carry on in your hermit shell that'd be amazingly awesome. Thank you for your cooperation and goodbye. ( Hope I never see you as long as I breath)
That was what I was looking for. Why didn't you say that in your other thread but created a new one ? It's "offense" by the way


Darthfamous is offline  
Old 03/11/2015, 21:13   #5
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfamous View Post
That was what I was looking for. Why didn't you say that in your other thread but created a new one ? It's "offense" by the way
Don't randomly post....
AttackOnLoL is offline  
Old 03/12/2015, 22:09   #6
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 9
Bump

Bump


AttackOnLoL is offline  
Reply



« 34 normal draft pick games | Searching Skillcapped Account »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LoL accounts for trove flux
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype AttackOnLeague to see what I have.
[Selling] Flux Flyff Accounts
10/26/2014 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 main accounts on Flux flyff. One is my Dmg Dealer, Full int arca with nearly perfect gear. And my other account is a Full sta Templar with 1.3mil hp. Feel free to message me about them or leave offers. I just want to get rid of these accounts I never use. (I accept paypal or skrill)
[Selling] Trove Closed Beta Keys(Selling access to the closed beta game called "Trove").
10/10/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling keys that can give you access to closed beta version of the game <<Trove>>. Looking for pre-paid cards-''paysafe cards''. Please post here or pm me, if you want to trade i will contact you through skype. More information about the paysafe cards at; https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/ More information about the game can be found at; Trove | A Voxel MMO Adventure from Trion Worlds
[Selling] Trove Alpha Access Accounts ($3.25 Each)
07/30/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
-Old post-
[Selling] Flux Flyff ACC mit FLux Yoyo.
04/26/2014 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Topic sagt eingiges. Ich biete hier einen Yoyo Jester mit Recht guten Equipment und dem Flux Yoyo Ulti+10 Mit Str S Cards Awaked Und vieles mehr. Wer screens möchte von dem ganzen account, schreibts mir :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.