Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

LoL accounts for trove flux

Discussion on LoL accounts for trove flux within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
LoL accounts for trove flux

Add me on skype AttackOnLeague
Got a D4 Eune acc
Got Eune riot kayle accs
+ etc

Old 03/11/2015, 20:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
multiple posts concerning one topic are not allowed.

Either you defend yourself and prove him wrong or you can live with his comment.
#closerequest

Old 03/11/2015, 21:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfamous View Post
multiple posts concerning one topic are not allowed.

Either you defend yourself and prove him wrong or you can live with his comment.
#closerequest
1. I don't know who he is
2. It's sad that you went through all that trouble into my profile and looked through my threads #nolife#nofriends#nooffence (offence)
3. How do you buy a banned account? If an account is sold to you and you get it banned it's your fault (Didn't even SELL him an account)
If you could please hop off my thread and carry on in your hermit shell that'd be amazingly awesome. Thank you for your cooperation and goodbye. ( Hope I never see you as long as I breath)
Old 03/11/2015, 21:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackOnLoL View Post
1. I don't know who he is
2. It's sad that you went through all that trouble into my profile and looked through my threads #nolife#nofriends#nooffence (offence)
3. How do you buy a banned account? If an account is sold to you and you get it banned it's your fault (Didn't even SELL him an account)
If you could please hop off my thread and carry on in your hermit shell that'd be amazingly awesome. Thank you for your cooperation and goodbye. ( Hope I never see you as long as I breath)
That was what I was looking for. Why didn't you say that in your other thread but created a new one ? It's "offense" by the way

Old 03/11/2015, 21:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfamous View Post
That was what I was looking for. Why didn't you say that in your other thread but created a new one ? It's "offense" by the way
Don't randomly post....
Old 03/12/2015, 22:09   #6

Bump

Bump

« 34 normal draft pick games | Searching Skillcapped Account »