Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurfing 2 Divisions for one Month WoW Ingame Time

Discussion on Smurfing 2 Divisions for one Month WoW Ingame Time within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smurfing 2 Divisions for one Month WoW Ingame Time

Hey Guys,
im searching people who want to get themself pushed for one or two divisions for trading One Month of WoW Ingame time (WoW Time Card//)

Why should you trust me?

I'm a former diamond player who sold his account to makes his love a "present" (Kappa). I smurfed up to 20 different Accounts from different people up to Platinum in the last 2 seasons. At the moment I made two new Accounts, one on EUW and the other on the TR Server, each of them with only 18 champions and 2 runes pages which are half filled ( for Ad/ap).
I'm playing without any third party programs such as scripts or something else.

EUW: 14/3 W/L (Got placed in S2 after 7/3 promotion games, right now at gold V)
TR : 28/5 W/L (Plat1 Atm, not far away from dia promotion.)

My friend made me a very VERY bad "troll" website, you can see some pics from people who got boosted to several divisions. The URL for the Website is down below.

If you're interested, send me a private message.

Leok

Sorry for the bad quality of the post and for my bad english ^^'

Old 03/10/2015, 23:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
the wow addiction! I remember those days... Any who, good luck ^^
Old 03/11/2015, 00:00   #3

Thanks ^^ , I just got interested in it again, since I left my characters open on lvl 96
Old 03/11/2015, 00:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Lol, mine was level 70, so yeah, long time ago.
Old 03/11/2015, 00:13   #5

Maybe too long.. heh..
I want to give ESO a shot tho, played it on Beta times and it wasnt that bad like everyone hate it to be

Push