Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my smurf in a long term deal!

Discussion on Selling my smurf in a long term deal! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my smurf in a long term deal!

Hello guys,

I'm offering my smurf account wich i will elo-boos when i have time. This means its currently:
Gold 1 (45LP) 24/4 W/L Ratio

and it will only gain stats/elo in the future. I will update this thread every time i play so the stats are accurate.(and add some pictures next time)

I want to sell this account in a unique way.

The price of this account will ALLWAYS remain €75,- no matter what elo it is and it will gain only more and more. I will use this account during the time of season 5 as my main smurf. My main account is Diamond S3 and Master Tier S4. I can proof this if needed to buyer.

So if you want an account thats going to be HIGH rated (Diamond 5 or above) in the future and want to impress your friends with gaing stats every day. Purchase your LIVE account now.

Statistics:

Runepages - 2

Champions -
Skins - 0

More information? Contact me!

Kind Regards,
IBFlexin
Old 03/07/2015, 19:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Good luck selling!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Long term Boosting deal. Please read.
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Please Read Everything Hello, im currently Plat 4, 66 points. NA server (North America) Im interested in Duo Q to Diamond 5 (Me and you) Im looking for a long term deal, im not looking to finish the boost all in a week, i was hoping for 1 rank game per day on weekdays, and couple more on weekends. Unfortunately i am kind of busy so forgive me if i am unable to play on a certain day. The deal: To cut it short, im hoping to do 1 game a day (at least 1 game, sometimes more) every...
[Buying] Youtube Likes/Subscribers/Comments/Favoriten for LONG time on my Channel. LONG TERM!
06/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Ich werde eine neue Channel ofnen, und ich werde viele Subscribers gebrauchen. Pned mir mit wie viele subs ihr mir geben konnt, DIE MUSSEN BLEIBEN, wen die weg gehen wexel ich das TBM zu -1 wen ihr das nicht fixed. DIE SUBSCRIBERS MUSSEN durch ein video auf subscribe druken das ich schike, wen ihr das nicht konnt zahle ich viel wenniger. Ich werde pro video so 1000-2000Likes kaufen, also die lowest offer die ich habe fur likes ist 20egold/1000 Likes, wen ihr mir fur weniger machen kan...
[Long-term Selling] Gold & Accept academy bussiness
05/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
GOLD & Accept Academy Business Here is cheapest price gold and professonal service for all SRO PPL on The cheapest Silkroad online Gold , WOW Gold , Powerleveling , buy cheap world of warcraft gold , SRO gold inst Cheapest Gold Price: 1.you can compare the price with the other goldsites and then tell us the price on the server with other goldsites! 2.We would Discount 5% the price and Change The Price immediately under the price which you provied from the others goldsite on our website!...