Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account, 90 skins, championship riven

Discussion on Account, 90 skins, championship riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account, 90 skins, championship riven

Hello!

I'm selling Legaue of Legends account active on EUNE server since the beginning of season 2.

Season 2 Platinium
Season 3 Gold

There are ALL champions, 90 rare skins, some unique which can't be unlocked anymore (you can see them on screens), 6 rune pages with almost ALL runes, and a lot of rare summoner icons.

Nick is unabusive, there are no country signs in it and no numbers or special characters.

This account was never banned and I'm first owner, pm with offerts.

bump

bump
Old 03/09/2015, 23:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
I'll begin with 40€. Message me your price estimation though!
Old 03/09/2015, 23:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me with price
Old 03/10/2015, 07:15   #4

pm's sent

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins Skins: http://i.imgur.com/3C0Mb21.png http://i.imgur.com/P9w2Fet.png
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] Level 30 NA LoL Account | 270+ Skins | 60 Legacy/LE Skins | Championship Riven
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm the original owner of the account just can't play league anymore due to ISP problems and lack of east coast servers, I've moved on to Dota 2 now. This account has Championship Riven and tons of rare/legacy skins... I've spent a lot of money on this account and it has 270+ skins... No pictures of all the skins that's time consuming but if you add me on skype i'll be happy to provide a live preview of the account ( through skype share screen or livestream). This account is silver...
[Selling] Euw account (championship riven) (72 skins)
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Today I will be selling my main account, since I don't really have time to play that much anymore. There is 7 rune pages The rest I will show through pictures with all information probably needed. So lets start http://i42.tinypic.com/23vkg3l.png