Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 5 ALL CHAMP 10RUNE PAGES 31 SKINS GOT 4 RARE

Discussion on PLAT 5 ALL CHAMP 10RUNE PAGES 31 SKINS GOT 4 RARE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
PLAT 5 ALL CHAMP 10RUNE PAGES 31 SKINS GOT 4 RARE

Server: EUNE
price 45 £ pp oR psc

best middleman ever

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 5 EUW. Plat S3 - 75 Skins (rare) -61 Champs 10 Rune Pages
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, I am selling an EUW account as mentioned currently sitting in Plat 5, it was plat in season 3. On the account there are 75 skins a quite a few rare (i will list those shrotly), has 61 champs, 888IP , 182RP, Full Set of AD runes (with Lifesteal), Full AP rune set (scalling ap, flat mpen etc), Attack speed marks, Movement speed quints, basically all runes that u will need are there. Has quite a few rare ICONS as well. Elophant skin score is 592,955. Normal Rift wins 295, ARAM wins...
[Selling] [NA] Plat 5 [138 Skins] [Every Champ] [20 Rune Pages]
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello epvpers I am selling my LoL account today! The account is currently Platinum 5: http://i.imgur.com/b8cLyMGh.png Owns Every Champion 138 Skins: http://i.imgur.com/2UsWRAT.jpg
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas! Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have. 1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards!
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
<div align="left"><div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hello fellas! </font><br></b></font>< /div> <div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have.</font></b></font></div& gt;</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><b><font color="Black" face="Times New Roman" size="3">1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards!</font><font color="Black"><br><font...
[Selling] EUW,PLAT V, 56 SKINS, 70 CHAMP,9K RP, 10 RUNE PAGES, LATEST SKINS!
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Alohaa Summoners!!! I am selling my account because I have to learn much more in the school, and I also need some money from it! So there are the informations of the account. First of all I am going to start with the skins: 1.Foxfire Ahri 2.Blood Moon Akali 3.Infernal Alistar 4.Sad Robot Amumu 5.Panda Annie