Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 Platinum | S5 Unranked account

Discussion on S4 Platinum | S5 Unranked account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 Platinum | S5 Unranked account

Hey im selling an account with around 30 champs and 4 runepages full.
Price 10€
skype; therealmirkan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE LOL Account - Platinum S3 and Unranked S4
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Profile (was Platinum 1 in s3 with nice MMR) http://i.imgur.com/9Mn7XIL.jpg Champs http://i.imgur.com/Qry81UN.jpg Skins
[Selling] |WTS| EUW-LoL-Account S3 Platinum 2 - Unranked S4
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hiermit meinen EUW-LoL-Account an. http://i.epvpimg.com/MhHpb.jpg Ich habe mit dem Account in Season 3 das Platinum-Rating erreicht, damit ist der Wardskin, das Summoner Icon, der Elise Skin sowie der Rahmen vorhanden! Dem Rating entsprechendes MMR ist vorhanden, also ist ein schneller Aufstieg in den Diamondbereich möglich. Er ist noch Unranked in Seaons 4, also ist für euch alles offen! :) Preis könnt ihr mir vorschlagen! Erreichen könnt ihr mich unter Skype sowie...
[Trading] EUNE Platinum or unranked account for unranked EUW account
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, as you can see in the title i'd like to trade one of my EUNE acccounts for any unranked EUW account, ofcourse we'll change the emails to make it secure. Hit me up.
[Selling] WTS EUW Account shop - Platinum unranked
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello i got my 2 accounts EUW for sale 1 account unranked 75 champs 4 rune pages 13 skins 2 account Platinum V
[Buying] Platinum/Unranked Account
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a platinum account with only a few champions and nice runes for each role to trade for a gold V account with only a few champions missing, nice runes for each role and some skins also! I can also give a steam account on this if I think that your platinum account deserves it. About the unranked account, I can give you 10 euro PSC for one. I only need it to have good runes (AD/AP & Supp) and some mid/adc champions. Feel free to talk on elitepvpers or you just can add me on...