Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boosts for Bronze/Silver

Discussion on Free Elo Boosts for Bronze/Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo Boosts for Bronze/Silver

Hey,
I want to proof my skills as a Booster so for now i am doing it only for Feedback

Feel free to contact me, my Main is Master Teir so it should be fine.

Edit: EUNE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free LoL Boosts for Bronze 5 to Silver 1
12/14/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I want to offer free boosts for ppl between Bronze 5 and Silver 1. Only one divison / user ;) Servers: EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR Add me on Skype: jinx.epvp Boosted:
Free Boosts from Bronze to Silver
10/03/2013 - League of Legends - 15 Replies
Hallo Leute, da ich momentan Langeweile habe, suche ich ein paar Bronze Accounts, die ich ein wenig boosten kann. Habe erst neulich für einen Freund von Bronze II auf Silver V geboostet. http://puu.sh/4FMJU.jpg Bei Interesse schreibt hier rein und/oder am besten noch eine PN damit ich es schnellstmöglich sehe. ------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST
FREE Bronze / Silver IV-V ELO Boosts
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm giving out a FREE ELO boost to Bronze or low Silver league summoners on the NA server. Why? Mostly because I'm bored. I guess it will also be good for vouches for my other thread. Here's my main thread if you're interested: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2246340-cheap-elo-boosting-0-1200-stream-com mentary.html Skype: Still.Boosting
Free Bronze/Silver boosts
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Free boosts for those trusted members who can vouch my thread that is located on my signature. !! Skype is Nival.r add it and pm it NA AND LAN SERVERS ONLY SORRY