Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account EUW with championship Riven

Discussion on Account EUW with championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account EUW with championship Riven

Offer me.
Old 02/27/2015, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Season 5 (2-4 Placements)
Platin Season 4
Gold Season 3
Silver Season 2
71 Skins incl. CS Riven
Summoner Name related to Riven
9 Runepages + much Runes
Much and rare Summoner Icons
make me an offer to this account :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Buying] Want to buy Championship Riven account
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Want to buy account with championship riven, champs dosnt matter, other skins, elo or anything else dosnt matter, i wont pay more for extra skins or anything else. Offer me via skype, post here or PM. EUW OR EUNE ONLY.
[Selling] (60€ only PSC!) LoL Account (EUW) Championship Riven & Championship Thresh +25 Skins
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling EUW LoL Account. Level 30, 83 Champs, 5 Rune Pages and Rare Skins Skins: http://i.imgur.com/3C0Mb21.png http://i.imgur.com/P9w2Fet.png
[Buying] Unranked Championship Riven + Dragonblade Riven Account.
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an account Unranked preferably, with either both Riven skins on, or only the Championship Riven skin.. Leave a message here, No scammers please.
[Selling] Account With Championship Riven!
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello everybody , I am here to sell account with Championship Riven. http://i.epvpimg.com/snl9b.jpg I Oppened A Chat room called ' gg boob team @ epvp ' Down there on the picture you can see it so it's me on the account. Account is platinum rank right now , but that even doesn't matter as only thing on account i like is Championship Riven I am up to any offers so offer me. Original email comes with account too.