Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Account Challenger/Diamond or trade for CSGO stuff

Discussion on Selling my Account Challenger/Diamond or trade for CSGO stuff within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Account Challenger/Diamond or trade for CSGO stuff

Hey im Dranor from Global Risk.

facebook.com/globalriskdranor

my LoL Time is now completely over - im quitting the Game and playing Counter Strike Go - im planning to go Semi-Pro there but at the moment I just suck.

Nvm lets get to the topic.

Im selling my Yearlong played Account ( over 3000+ Rankeds Played ) I have had full friendlists with High Elo PLayers through out the years. You will find many LCS & Pro Players on the Friendlist.

Summoner Profile is Challenger

you will get the Challenger Border in 3on3 and 5on5 Team Ranked Games

in 3on3 you will even have the RANK 1-3 Challenger Icon which only like 100 People in the World will ever have.

All champions, 200+ skins.

All Runes/ 20 Pages

Not so much more to say, if you have specific questions just ask.

Im selling it directly for Euros via Paysafecard or Steam Money, I will use the money directly into CS:GO

Or im Trading for high value rare CS:GO stuff, just pm and we can make a deal.

greets

or add me on steam gR Dranor

mhh up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my Account ( Challenger&Dia ) or trade for CS:GO Stuff
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, im still selling my Account. Latest offers were rather trying to scam me or Idk. Therefor if you are interessted in the trade you should atleast talk reasonable english.... facebook.com/globalriskdranor I am selling my League of Legends account since im not playing the Game alot. I will just keep going on a smurf, the Challenger Borders / skins etc dont mean much to me. Well account facts. - I am the creator of the account and got all data & so on, also you will recieve...
Selling my Account ( Challenger&Dia ) or trade for CS:GO Stuff
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, I just registred here cause I hoped I could find someone to buy my League of Legends account. Im very rarely playing it in the past few months so I decided to sell it, since its worth alot of money. I went Platin s3 and Chall&Dia s4. You will recieve the account with all data, 200+ skins, all champions, enough IP to namechange. Challenger Border CHallenger border in 3v3, custom,
Selling Diamond 1/Challenger account
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, Due to the lack of time i want to sell my high elo LoL EUW account. The account has a personal elo of diamond 1 and hidden rating of high diamond 1. Also the account has the challenger border and profile banner from 3v3. the account includes: 75k ip 20 runepages every champion all runes
[Selling] Selling Diamond account (Challenger)
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 4 account + Challenger slot garantee. All champs All runes few skins For info add on skype Skype1: ketten_dog Skype2: silviaaaaa6
[Selling] NA - Diamond I/ex-Challenger Account - Friends with Professionals - Lots of Stuff!
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm willing to sell this for relatively cheap compared to what it should be sold for. Please PM me with a reasonable offer! I am the original owner of this account. This account will NEVER be recovered and you will receive a lot of information regarding the account in the case that it would be recovered (it won't be though, I'm the only one with access): - Diamond I 0 LP Account - Account has a moderately low amount of played games - Practically no RP or IP ** I am currently in a Riot...