Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUWEST|PAX SIVIR| s3&s4 PLAT | 90 SKINS | 106 CHAMPS | 1K RP | NICE NAME

Discussion on EUWEST|PAX SIVIR| s3&s4 PLAT | 90 SKINS | 106 CHAMPS | 1K RP | NICE NAME within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUWEST|PAX SIVIR| s3&s4 PLAT | 90 SKINS | 106 CHAMPS | 1K RP | NICE NAME

Hi, im selling my EUWEST account.

It was platinum in s3 and s4 so has victorius elise and morgana.
Skin List:
Champs not owned:
Icons:

Has 7 rune page with a lots of runes, right now is unranked with 5 wins 1 lost.
I only accept paypal and i dont go first.
Make your offer here, pm or skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUNE) Plat 1 Account [DIAMOND Border] , 103 Champs - 44 Skins (Pax Sivir)
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I want to sell my League of Legends account which is Currently Platinum 1 40 LP and Diamond in season 3. On the account there is currently: 149 Riot Points and 3883 Influence Points 103 Champions 44 Skins (including Brolaf, Pax Sivir, Nunu bot, Eternum Nocturne, Bewitching Nidalee and Pulsefire Ezreal) 6 Runes Pages - AD/AP Jungle, Tank, Support, Ad Lifesteal (basically for every role)
EUW Acc. Plat // 59 Champs // 21 nice Skins
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i'm selling my account on Europe West, the account is currently Gold III and has a Platin border (season 3). Available are 7 Rune Pages with standard runes (ad/ap) aswell as 59 champions and 21 skins. Payment method is paysafecard. here is a pictures of all champs and skins
[Selling] Plat III account + 87 champs + 16 nice skins :P
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
C/o 45$ A/w: 150$ Skype: Itzik_mor_yosef I have all the details about the account. Accept paypal only !
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...