Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ranked Restrictions Games (Wins)

Discussion on Ranked Restrictions Games (Wins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranked Restrictions Games (Wins)

Hi there! I got a lot of free time so I decided to start a Ranked Restriction Wins Service.

For those who doesn't know what this is, This is for people who has gotten banned from Ranked games and need to win a (X) amount of games to play ranked again.

The Price is per win ( Price changes if youīre above gold in SoloQ )

Doing about 4/7 wins per day

For NA/EUW/EUN/Ru/LAN/LAS Servers!

Add me on skype for more information.

I do recognize i got 5 negatives ( most of em from scammers trying to get free stuff ) So for those who do not trust my service we can do the next thing:

You can pay 0.70$, I win the game, Pay 0.70$ i win the game and so on.

Only Paypal Sent as a Gift ( due to %tax ).

Old 02/24/2015, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested If you go first.

Old 02/24/2015, 22:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
You have no tbm so he is well in his right to ask you to pay before he does his service. If he offer's a good service he'll offer a money back guarentee if he doesnt complete in said time.
Old 06/08/2015, 17:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why is it more expensive if gold + soloQ? soloQ has nothing to do with normal draft

Old 06/08/2015, 18:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Prayn View Post
why is it more expensive if gold + soloQ? soloQ has nothing to do with normal draft
Normal MMR is basicly calulated by ranked MMR.

short resume, you cant have bronce normal MMR being diamond+ in ranked, Regardless your W/L Ratio.

At least thatīs what i have noticed.
Old 07/30/2015, 02:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinimbi View Post
Normal MMR is basicly calulated by ranked MMR.

short resume, you cant have bronce normal MMR being diamond+ in ranked, Regardless your W/L Ratio.

At least thatīs what i have noticed.

im dia 5 in ranked solo Q and have dia 3 mmr, but since my normal mmr is bad(I've got like 20 more losses then wins) i play with silvers and so on

Ranked mmr is separate from normal mmr, thats how it has been in the last 5 years. in season 2 you could even check the normal game mmr, but riot removed the api for it.

check it up if you dont belive

ps.: dont get offended, not trying to be rude, just a little correction

« [H] Lol acc [W] CSGO knife or PSC money | Verkaufe meinen LoL acc Gold 3 euw »