Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30 lvl UNRANKED EU&NE acc, MMR:1790

Discussion on 30 lvl UNRANKED EU&NE acc, MMR:1790 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
30 lvl UNRANKED EU&NE acc, MMR:1790

Hello everyone,
I wan't to sell my old account "Esp3105", I am really emotionally attached to this account, because It's my first account, and I really gave some efforts.

1. Champions

2. Runes

3. Skins

At the pre-season 5 i had 1790 (or more) MMR, I was inactive, so I fall down much places...

4. Contact:
e-mail:
Old 02/20/2015, 14:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you shouldn't tell people the name b.c it can get easily banned. Btw is the email verified and what payment are you looking for i.e e*gold, paypal, psc?
Old 02/20/2015, 18:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako Buy View Post
you shouldn't tell people the name b.c it can get easily banned. Btw is the email verified and what payment are you looking for i.e e*gold, paypal, psc?
Yep i know, i might edit it, but it might acctually encourage somone to buy if he sees i am giving really account info.

E-mail is verified, as i told you i was playing for a years on it, it's my main account.

I am accepting paypal only, so feel free to offer