Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Highelo top Main on euw

Discussion on Looking for Highelo top Main on euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/19/2015, 11:03   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
p4, im trusted
signature if u wanna
Old 02/19/2015, 23:09   #32

Still looking till tomorrow then i will choose one
Old 02/19/2015, 23:52   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will be able to boost whole day tommorow basicly. I will boost you to platinum 4 for 50€
I will play Riven, Nida, Irelia and Jax only if you want, thats no problem

Add skype: flawteambooster
We can talk more there ^^ I can do a test game for you aswell because im nice
Old 02/20/2015, 15:04   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype mate, on your account would play one of top 20 challengers, quite cheap also

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching HighELo EUW Acc
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Hi guys, I am searching a Dia 3+ LoL Acc, with ORIGINAL EMAIL or ot Verified EMAIL. Acc has to have atleast 4 Runepages and atleast half of the Champs, idc about skins. I pay with CSGO Skins, Eloboosting or PP. Also I Am Selling a Plat V LoL Acc which I dont use anymore, It has 86 Skins 11 Runepages, nearly every Champ and Rune, most of the Skins are Legendary(both Ultimates aswell). I can add this Acc if you are interested. Either you go first or we take a trusted Middleman!
[Buying] UNVERIFIED HIGHELO
01/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Im seraching for highelo(diamond.master,challanger) on EUNE,EUW or NA.Must be veirfired .Skins doesnt matter.40+champs.minimum ap and ad runes.Leave here ur offers or skype . Edit: i forget to say id go first but im not dumb so scammers dunno try
[S] S3 Highelo Acc. [B] ~150EUR PP
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
English: Im looking for an highelo (1850+ elo) account on euw Should be enough champs (60+) dont care about skins at least 5 runepages rp and ep doenst matter Willing to play 150euro paypal.
Looking For Highelo Account!
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys , iam looking for a highelo Account S2 < Platin S3 1700Elo+ 90+ Champs And a lot of runes Payment : Paypal , we will use a MM if u dont go first , mfg Add me in Skype : vahag21502
Selling HighElo Acc (EUW)
10/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys. im selling my highelo account. S1 Platin S2 -> 18xx Nearly all famous players in Friendslist (wickd etc.) over 700 normal wins over 600 Ranked Wins S1+S2 10 perfect runepages for every position in the game. All Champs over 4000 RP and over 22k IP I dont know how much skins i have but i would say like ~100. Some Limited and Legendary Skins. But i dont have the time to tell them. Just ask me. But here the most important: