Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LAN - Ranked Team/Spot (Diamond - Challenger)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAN - Ranked Team/Spot (Diamond - Challenger)

IHi im buying a spot or a ranked team for this season 5 PM me price please (Y) ty

Ranked team must be diamind or challenger

« ★Azka ELO Boost★ Low prices. | [EUW] LOOKING TO BUY A SMURF ACCOUNT / NOT BOTTED »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond/Master/Challenger Team Spot before Season Ends
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey my friends :D I search someone they can sell me a Diamond/Master or Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Team Spot + doing 10 Games to got Diamond/Master/Challenger gifts for next season.. Im rly happy if someone can give me a spot and the 10 games... Thank you very much :pimp: Some offers pls under this thread x)
[Buying] Diamond/Challenger Ranked Team
06/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
How much to buy a Challenger or Diamond ranked team? I'm interested.
[Selling] Challenger S4 ranked team spot.
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
We a group of diamond in Solo/Duo queue we will invite your to the ranked team and then we will play on your account to get your 10 games played to get challenger we accept Paypal nothing else we are asking 250 but prices is negotiable. Please add me on Skype cordell.rodriguez if your interested in getting a challenger border for Season 4 this is only offered on the NA server and only 1 order can be done per week but get yours today before we fill up for the season.
[Buying] Diamond/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 spot/team EUW
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says I'm looking to buy a diamond or challenger 3v3 or 5v5 spot or team. I will need to playing in the team and win a few games so I'm eligible for the end of season rewards (last season was 5 wins but this season could be different) I'll admit I'm not the best player (I main adc but can play any role) in the world so their might be a bit of carrying involved depending on how good people that play 3v3 or 5v5 teams really are. Please PM or leave a post here (post is better)...
Buying diamond/paltinum spot in ranked team
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm ready to buy a spot in a platinum or more preferable diamond spot in any ranked team on EU-W only requirements is that one of the team players has to play 5 matches in the ladder with my account. Basicly I am 2050+ elo player so there is everything on my account what you need. Payment methods / PSC or PayPal.