Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to start eloboost service

Discussion on Looking to start eloboost service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to start eloboost service

Hello,

im trying to help out a few people here and there starting to get into the elo boosting service, my prices will be CHEAPER then any others!

starting off with some easy/fast boosts so prefered elo under gold 1

so im boosting up untill gold 1!
ask prices here, but remember im doing them CHEAPER then any1 else!

Starting out on EUW.
Old 02/15/2015, 11:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
if u want i can vouche for u
Old 02/15/2015, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
come on skype ;-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloBoost Super Offer for start
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I can boost an acc from bronze to silver. Only 10 €
[Selling] EloBoost service on NA/EUW/EUNE Not so cheap, but good and fast service.
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/va1Dd.jpg Hello there everyone my name is Garen, and I am a high diamond 1 ranked player both on EU west and on NA servers and i main Top lane and Jungle, I have a friend who is helping me Boost who is currently in league Diamond 3. - i will jump straight into business, but unlike most boosters who spam threads with win streaks, I will tell you a little about myself first and then post massive win streak pictures from various clients throughout my Boost Journey, at...
EloBoost's start of the season Riot Singed code giveaway!
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! Eloboost.net here! To celebrate the start of the season and out discount at our site for letting us play your first 10 games and for coaching! We will be giving away a Riot Singed code that works on all servers! There are multiple ways to enter this, one is to just post anything on reddit @http://www.reddit.com/r/LeagueOfGiving/comments/1 35zpp/giveaway_eloboosts_start_of_the_season_riot/ that you'd like and you'll be entered into the pool of possible people. The other is to...