Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draft Games (Need Vouches)

Discussion on Draft Games (Need Vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Draft Games (Need Vouches)

Hi.I recently started playing normal draft games on ranked restricted for friends and I thought I may start to do it and have some income because more and more people are asking me.But to start I give free vouches to anyone who wants to. Thanks in advance

If you are interested PM me

Tags
draft normal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB draft games.
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys ! I want to buy 20 draft wins on EUW ! The normal Mmr is a little bit mixed but a lot of normals played :) all champions there and enough runes! feel free to contact me via Pm with your skype name i gonna add yoU!
[Buying] 16 Draft games
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
As the title says i need some1 to win me 16 draft games on euw previous booster sucked rly by gameplay and he said i ll do the work in 2-4 days..he started from monday and 2day i m playing with my account..so pls i need some1 to end these games today and max tomorrow!!Post ur price!!
[Buying] 35 draft games
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Wtb 35 draft games on euw leave ur price!!!
[Buying] 35 win draft games ONLY PSC
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for someone who can do 35 wins in draft games for me, the acc mmr is Plat/diamond DO an offer on this thread ! I PAY ONLY PSC
[Buying] 30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, i got a ranked destriction, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till ~48hours. I can pay u with Hotline Miami OR Just Cause 2 as Steam Gift. Pls guys with good TBM, i will pay if u done the half of the Job. Or instant, if u have some nice TBM. Add me Skype xd4v1dx